My name is Ragini Srivastava, and I am running for town clerk in the Town of North Hempstead. Like you, I am a resident of the town. I am a homeowner, parent, and a small business owner.
I came to this great country with nothing but just a dream and desire to build a life to be proud of. I believe in
• Hard work
• Cost efficiency
• Strategic planning
• In holding people accountable for the job they are doing
• Law enforcement, Keeping our communities safe is a priority
• And I believe in active participation of the residents of our community in the government decision-making process
Along with friends and running mates, I have been walking in local communities, talking with neighbors like you, gaining a better understanding of what needs to be done to make North Hempstead’s government serve you better.
– Foremost, I want to stop the tax hikes in our township and deliver better value for your property taxes.
– I also am focused on re-engineering the Town Clerk’s Office to be more efficient and user-friendly. There needs to be more online services in the clerk’s office, and hours of operation have to be structured to serve residents when they are available. – The Town Clerk’s Office needs to embrace innovation, such as mobile services and satellite operations that are convenient to the public.
As town clerk, my focus will be on providing town services to the residents in safe and effective manner. My priority
1. Best service at lowest possible cost
2. Better accessibility
3. Improved efficiency