There is nothing as good as a sparkling white smile. A dazzling smile conveys the confidence and good health of the person. However, we all are prone to some bad habits. Some of these habits cause our teeth to go yellow prematurely. Chances are if you are that someone with yellow teeth, you will feel embarrassed about your smile and feel like hiding it in your pictures or while laughing.
Normally teeth get yellow due to staining from different types of food such as curry, tea, gravies, wine, caffeine, and smoking. Teeth also darken due to progressing age, as the enamel loses its color and thins out some of its depth. Besides, the yellowish stains may also damage the enamel and darken your teeth. Be it poor dental hygiene or food choices; nobody likes yellow teeth.
Although many dental clinics over teeth whitening procedures, they are pretty expensive. Unless you can afford this expensive professional treatment, we have another solution for you. What if we tell you that you may get your white teeth back, the ones with a brighter smile? In addition, that too without giving up on your favorite coffee or red wine.
Over the past few decades, we have all observed an increase in teeth whitening industries. Now different companies offer various teeth whitening products. Therefore, we have listed some best teeth whitening products to help you smile brighter and whiter!
Top Picks For Best Teeth Whitening Kits:
We have thoroughly researched all types of teeth whitening products, from toothpaste to pens. After careful analysis and going through various teeth whitening brands, we have shortlisted the following three brands as our best teeth whitening kits companies:
- Snow – Best Overall
- Dr. Jen Super Paste – Best Whitening Trays
- Impressive Smile Teeth Whitening Kit – Best For Sensitive Teeth And Gums
- ProWhiteSmile– Best For professional-level Results
#1. Snow – Best Overall
Do you consistently discover gum irritation despite diligent brushing and flossing? If so, you should try Snow, a fluoride and nano-hydroxyapatite toothpaste. There are calcium phosphate compounds in hydroxyapatite.
Additionally, it develops naturally in our bodies and when added to toothpaste, it effectively remineralizes enamel lesions. It will aid you in your fight against gum irritation and cavities when used with fluoride. The fact that it is made of sensitive teeth is its best feature.
To give you a flawless smile, this whitening toothpaste contains spirulina and silica, which act to polish and whiten the teeth. Four benefits that have been tried and true are also promised by this super paste. Inflammation is decreased, breath is made fresher, teeth are made whiter, and tooth enamel is strengthened.
Natural Ingredients: Snow is made entirely of natural ingredients. Additionally, these components are biodegradable and sustainable. Silica, calcium carbonate, xylitol, black cherry, papaya extract, and spirulina are some of the constituents. Strong antioxidants like those found in black cherry, papaya, and spirulina are a vital part of the prevention of many oral illnesses. They also aid in reducing gum bleeding.
Mouth Freshener: The oils in this toothpaste are crucial. These oils eliminate harmful oral germs and improve breath.
Non-Toxic and Tastes Delicious: There are no non-toxic synthetic ingredients or preservatives in Snow. It is safe and delicious even if you accidentally consume it.
- Safe to consume, non-toxic ingredients
- Tastes good
- Freshens your breath
- Whitens the teeth
- Made of 100% natural ingredients, proven, and tested.
#2. Dr. Jen Super Paste – Best Whitening Trays
Do you always find areas of inflammation in your gums, no matter how much you floss and brush? If you do, Dr. Jen Super Paste with nano-hydroxyapatite and fluoride toothpaste is for you.
Hydroxyapatite has calcium phosphate compounds. Furthermore, it naturally forms in our body, and its addition to toothpaste has good remineralizing effects on the enamel lesions. Combined with Fluoride, it will help you fight against gum inflammation and cavities. The best thing is that it’s designed for sensitive teeth.
This whitening toothpaste contains silica and spirulina that works to whiten and polish the teeth- hence giving you a perfect smile. This super paste also promises you four tested and proven benefits. It helps strengthen tooth enamel, freshen the breath, whiten teeth, and reduce inflammation.
Natural Ingredients: Dr. Jen’s natural super paste comprises 100% natural ingredients. Besides, these ingredients are sustainable and biodegradable. Some ingredients include silica, calcium carbonate, xylitol, black cherry, papaya extract, and spirulina. Black cherry, papaya, and spirulina are powerful oxidants – oxidants play an important preventive role against many oral diseases. Furthermore, they help reduce bleeding gums.
Mouth Freshener: This toothpaste contains essential oils. These oils kill the bad bacteria in the mouth and freshen your breath.
Manufacturer: Dr. Jen is a famous orthodontist who has designed this toothpaste. She has 25 years of experience in dental work and has created this product with a natural remineralizer, i.e., nano-hydroxyapatite.
Non-Toxic and Tastes Delicious: Dr. Jen Super Paste has no non-toxic synthetic preservative or ingredient. Even if you swallow it mistakenly, it is safe and delicious.
Refund Policy: If this product does not satisfy you, the brand gives you a 30-days return and refund policy.
- Safe to consume, non-toxic ingredients
- Tastes good
- Freshens your breath
- Whitens the teeth
- Made of 100% natural ingredients, proven, and tested.
#3. Impressive Smile Teeth Whitening Kit –Best For Sensitive Teeth And Gums
Do you want a professional whitening treatment at the ease of your home? If so, the impressive smile teeth whitening kit is for you. Many healthcare professionals’ reviews have proposed this whitening kit as one of the best teeth whitening procedures. This kit is developed by a team of dental professionals for easy home or in-office whitening procedures.
Impressive Smile Whitening Kit stands by its name and is “impressive” to use. It comes with hydrogen peroxide bleaching gel syringes, one remineralizing gel syringe, customizable mouth trays, whitening pens, and applicator tips.
It also has LED-light teeth whitening accelerator, which is a safe, easy, long-lasting, and inexpensive teeth whitening procedure. The LED Light emits blue color, which is non-toxic to the body and removes surface stains effectively. The blue wavelength causes hydrogen peroxide and some other chemical compounds to become active, causing the bleaching effect.
Furthermore, the whitening kit consists of carbamide peroxide teeth whitening silver pens. The teeth whitening pen will become your go-to accessory. You may use these carbamide peroxide pens whenever you need an extra boost to your bright teeth.
Sometimes, the whitening kits left the teeth or gums sensitive. So, this kit also comes with a remineralization gel. It helps to reduce tooth sensitivity after the treatment. The remineralization process helps the enamel to strengthen in the presence of phosphate, calcium, and fluorides.
This part of the whitening procedure will revitalize the enamel. You can even gift your friends this Impressive Smile whitening kit to sparkle a dazzling smile with pearly whites.
No Artificial Flavor or Coloring: Impressive Smile Whitening Kits have no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. So, you can be assured that the kit has non-toxic ingredients.
FDA-Approved: This whitening kit has been manufactured in an FDA-approved facility. So, this drug is safe and effective to use.
Visible Results: You will see the visible results of the kit after one or two times of use. This whitening gel can be used for 25 applications.
Unconditional Money Back Guarantee: This company offers an unconditional money-back guarantee option, so if you remain unsatisfied with this product, you will get a hundred percent money back.
Perfect at Home Whitening Treatment: Impressive Smile whitening kit is convenient and easy to use. You can use it for in-office treatments or at home.
Value of Money: This easy-to-use home teeth whitening treatment comes with two teeth whitening pens with enough formula for 60 days’ use.
- Manufactured in an FDA-registered facility
- Shows visible results after one or two uses
- Comes with two whitening pens
- Easy and convenient to use
- Good for at-home or in-office teeth whitening treatment
- You may develop gum irritation if you don’t use remineralization gel after the treatment.
#4. ProWhiteSmile– Best For professional-level Results
ProWhiteSmile Teeth Whitening kit features a state-of-the-art, industry-unique teeth whitening technology. With ProWhiteSmile, you’re just minutes away from perfect and whiter teeth.
There are many reasons to choose ProWhiteSmile’s whitening treatment over the traditional whitening strips or a dentist’s bleaching treatment. First, the teeth whitening products are developed in a Certified Dental Laboratory. Secondly, the gel formulation has balanced pH and tooth adhesion qualities. ProWhiteSmile teeth whitening device kit ranges from moldable trays to active ingredient carbamide peroxide gels and at-home teeth whitening procedures.
One of the standard teeth whitening kits comes with one large 10ml syringe of carbamide peroxide gel. Along with that, it also comes with a remineralizing gel and a set of thermal trays.
The thermal trays show ensures that you can whiten teeth straight away. In addition to this, the ProWhiteSmile whitening strips come with plasma whitening light technology, which will help fasten the teeth whitening procedure. This light plasma technology will act for your teeth as minerals and vitamins act for the body.
Affordable: ProWhiteSmile is one of the most affordable brands for at-home teeth whitening products. Their products come as cheap as $10.
Manufacturers: ProWhiteSmile products are developed by a team of competent dental professionals. They claim that dental clinics use the same teeth whitening system. On the contrary, ProWhiteSmile comes at a fraction of the price of those expensive procedures.
Long-Lasting Effects: ProWhiteSmile teeth whitening gel form consists of 16% and 22% carbamide peroxide formulation. This gel is developed in proper dental laboratories. Besides, the formulation consists of high viscosity whitening gels that ensure maximum gel adhesion to teeth and fast whitening action. After the initial treatment, you may have 6-8 months of noticeably whiter teeth.
Custom Made: ProWhiteSmile offers you to have custom whitening trays. Two of those include Dr. George Dental White and Polanight.
Plasma Light LASER Technology: ProWhiteSmile features a plasma light LASER Technology that removes surface stains and improves oral hygiene.
- Affordable alternative to dentist’s bleaching treatments
- Long-lasting effects
- Offers custom-made teeth whitening trays
- Features plasma light teeth whitening technology
- Carbamide peroxide may cause teeth sensitivity or minor gum irritation.
How We Made the List?
When it comes to choosing the best teeth whitening products, a good cosmetic dentist recommends looking for something that is easy to use, fits comfortably in the mouth, and delivers safe and effective results.
We have considered many factors to choose the best teeth whitening kit for you. First of all, we have selected only those products that come from trustworthy and well-known companies. We have ensured that our selected products are safe to use. Not only are the results of our products effective, but they are also long-lasting. In addition, we kept the customer reviews of the best whitening kits in check.
We ensured that the present customers were satisfied with the products’ oral comfort and whitening speed. Other factors we see are the texture and taste of the whitening products. We also checked the prices of teeth whitening kits so that we may provide you good value for your money.
What We Looked For
- Budget: Many people use teeth whitening products to avoid expensive dental settings and procedures. Keeping this in mind, we have kept the price range of our selected products reasonable so that everyone can afford the products.
- Customer Reviews: We go by the quote: “A customer talking about their experience to you is ten times more valuable than what you write or say about yourself.” So, we double-checked to see if the customer reviews validate what the brand claims of its tooth whitening products.
- Brand Reputation: The brands of our selected best teeth whitening strips have a great track record for product manufacturing quality and trustworthiness. Since using teeth whitening products includes the risk of accidental swallowing.
- Product Safety and Effectivity: We keep in check that the dental products we are looking for are safe to use. Also, we consider other factors like their taste, texture, and efficacy.
When selecting the best teeth whitening product for yourself, there are a few key considerations. You should see how much your teeth are discolored, the sensitivity of your teeth, and your budget. In addition to that, also see if you have dental issues like crowns or veneers. Here we have listed some important factors you used to consider while buying the best teeth whitening products.
- Types of Teeth Whitening Products
One of the first things that will help you select the perfect teeth whitening product is knowing the different types of teeth whiteners. Some of the best teeth whitening products are as follows:
- Whitening Toothpaste: Whitening toothpaste scrubs stains and plaque away more effectively than typical toothpaste. Some whitening toothpaste incorporates activated carbon, while others have a light abrasive or bleaching ingredient. They can be utilized along with other home teeth whitening kits.
- Whitening Strips: The whitening gel in these convenient adhesive strips is applied to the teeth’s surface for typically 30 minutes, but occasionally longer. It’s a process that must be carried out every day for a set time. Moreover, it is usually preferred to do so at night before sleeping.
- Whitening Pens: This kit includes a thin, plastic tube containing whitening gel and is small enough to keep in your handbag or even your pocket, making it highly portable. It’s good for touch-ups and hard-to-reach places.
- Whitening Gel: The gels include hydrogen peroxide or other active ingredients as the main component. Some parts of this teeth whitening gel are meant to be rinsed off, while others are meant to be left on teeth (some are even designed to be left on overnight). The whitening effects are typically more moderate because the chemicals can be diluted or washed away in your mouth over time.
- LED Light Gel Kit: Even though LED teeth whitening does not make the teeth whiter, it helps the teeth whitening strips accelerate their whitening process. Also, it makes the whitening gels more effective in breaking up stubborn stains. These LED lights also help reduce the time the trays stay in the mouth.
- Custom Made Teeth Whitening Trays: Dentists most likely suggest this kit. However, you will need to engage with them so they can custom-mold your tray for your teeth and demonstrate how to use the gel and tray at home. This kit will yield the greatest results if you want to work with a professional and are willing to spend a little more but cannot afford laser or LED treatment.
- Safety of the Teeth Whitening Kits
The second thing you should ask yourself is: Are your chosen teeth whitening products safe? Yes, provided you purchase your kit from a reliable vendor and properly adhere to the instructions.
All the whitening kit items we’ve listed in this review are safe, but since some people have more sensitive teeth, it’s still recommended to pick your kit only after consulting your dentist.
Some people feel dental sensitivity when using strips, but certain strips are kinder than others. Even though gum shields are given to help prevent this, home bleaching kits can still result in blistering and sensitivity to the gums and lips. However, even if some of the solutions leak and result in soreness, these adverse effects only last a few days.
Some kits warn against usage while nursing or pregnant, and most also stipulate a minimum age for use. Avoid using teeth whitening kits too frequently, as research indicates that doing so can harm tooth enamel.
As always, think about your budget before you begin looking for tooth whitening goods. For the best results, pay close attention to the number of treatments each product provides and the total number needed. Try to keep in mind that even the most expensive treatments are still inexpensive when compared to a trip to the dentist!
- Teeth Sensitivity
Many whitening agents can cause dental discomfort over time. You must use the complete box of whitening strips for the best results. Also, you may consider your level of sensitivity before purchasing any teeth whitening strips.
If you have deep stains, we recommend getting a teeth whitening strips solution that works for the intrinsic stains alongside the surface stains.
FAQs About Teeth Whitening
- How does a whitening strip work?
The use of whitening strips is simple and doesn’t need a prescription. They often yield good results and are less expensive than in-office dental procedures for tooth whitening.
A small film of hydrogen peroxide or another active substance is bonded to a flexible plastic strip in whitening strips. Whitening strips contain various active chemicals, but many contain hydrogen or carbamide peroxide.
Bleach surface stains are removed by bleaching. They also penetrate tooth enamel and dentin to eliminate intrinsic stains that are deeply embedded in the tooth. They can hurt your teeth if they are not used properly.
- How to use the impressive smile teeth whitening kit?
- Place the tray over the upper teeth in this step without putting it in a pot of boiling water. Practice by touching the tray’s interior with your tongue while it is on the roof of your mouth. Suck the tray’s air out. The guard is shaped to fit the inside surface of the teeth as a result. Repeat the process with the lower tray when done.
- The bowl must be at least 4” deep to guarantee that the tray is completely submerged. Place one tray in the hot but not boiling water after taking the pot off the heat. Give the tray five seconds in the water.
- Using the tab, lift the tray out of the water vertically. Place the tray around the teeth swiftly and with care, and then immediately follow the first step’s instructions.
- After you are satisfied with the fit, use scissors to cut the front tab free of the tray. Ensure that it is flush with the tray’s front surface.
- Fill the tray’s interior with a little gel bead for each tooth. If the trays are overstuffed, the gel could hurt the gums. Carefully position the trays, so the gel stays on the teeth and away from the gums. The gel has a carbamide peroxide content of 44%. Insert the Light now, then turn it on. Throughout the therapy, the LED Light must be worn. When finished, turn off the device to save battery life.
- To avoid any potential irritation after the bleaching procedure, it is usually a good idea to use a toothbrush and carefully wipe away any extra gel on the teeth and gums. Completely rinse your toothbrush to remove any remaining gel.
- What should I look for in a whitening strip?
Brush your teeth thoroughly before using a teeth-whitening kit to ensure that the whitening chemical can contact the surface of your teeth for improved efficacy and to prevent uneven whitening. Avoid foods and beverages that will discolor your teeth after whitening them.
Always look for an ingredient list on labels. In contrast to the ones we studied in this article, some whitening strips use chlorine dioxide, a chemical oxidant that can harm teeth and dissolve tooth enamel. dependable source
As long as you use them according to the instructions on the packaging, whitening strips are usually harmless. You can encounter side effects if you use them more frequently or for a longer period than is advised.
When using whitening strips, keep the following in mind:
- Prevent using chlorine dioxide.
- Avoid using items longer or more frequently than recommended.
- What are the precautions for using the remineralization gel?
- Each time you use the Remineralization Gel, brush your teeth first. When applied to clean teeth, the Remineralization Gel works best.
- Before placing Remineralization Gel into dental trays, ensure they are thoroughly clean and dry.
- The effectiveness of the Remineralization Gel is decreased by moisture.
- Apply a thin layer of Remineralization Gel to the dental tray’s interior bottom.
- To ensure that the Remineralization Gel covers the full surface of your teeth, place the dental tray over your teeth and gently press down. Spit out or wipe away any excess gel from your mouth. When necessary, between 30 minutes and 4 hours, wear dental trays. Applications sent overnight are accepted.
- After your remineralization session, wash the dental trays with warm water and a toothbrush before storing them in a secure location.
- Conduct as many remineralization sessions as necessary.
- How do teeth get stained?
Both intrinsic and extrinsic stains are possible on your teeth. Things in your environment that come into touch with your teeth can result in extrinsic stains. These consist of tannin-containing foods and beverages (such as red wine), beer, coffee, and tea. Beverages like Coca-Cola and smoke can also cause extrinsic stains.
Intrinsic stains develop inside the tooth and are visible on the surface. Certain medications or disorders may result in this kind of discoloration. Intrinsic staining may also be brought on by diseases, tooth damage, and aging.
Fluoride overexposure in youth when teeth are forming can also result in intrinsic stains. However, many teeth whitening products are now present to remove stubborn teeth stains and give you a brighter smile.
- How does whitening toothpaste work?
Use whitening toothpaste for approximately two minutes each time you brush your teeth for best results. Whitening toothpaste typically has abrasive compounds, and they work to remove surface stains. They may also have active components that clean up the teeth to many shades brighter.
Remember that whitening toothpaste may contain substances that cause gum or tooth discomfort. Some people also suggest that using a soft bristle brush helps to decrease the discomforting symptoms. You’ll need to be patient as well. While whitening toothpaste can be quite useful, they gradually show effects.
- How often should I whiten my teeth?
It depends upon the whitening product you buy or your dentist recommends. Most at-home kits will whiten your teeth in seven to fourteen days with consistent application. After that time, you can choose touch-ups if you think the impact is fading. Your diet and oral hygiene will determine how long this will take. As each kit is unique and excessive use of whitening kits can result in dental sensitivity, swollen gums, and erosion of the teeth’s enamel, always read the recommendations on the packaging.
- Does whitening kit damage teeth?
Ensure you properly follow the instructions to ensure the safety of your at-home teeth whitening. Avoid leaving the gel or strips on for longer than the manufacturer recommends, as this may irritate the gums. You should discontinue the treatment if the latter occurs at any point in the process.
Avoid acidic beverages, dark or powerfully colored liquids like tea, coffee, or red wine, and foods with natural or artificial coloring after bleaching. To be safe, those expecting or nursing should avoid using tooth whitening kits.
- Are there any potential side effects of using a teeth whitening kit?
Pregnant or nursing women may wish to cease using bleaching products with peroxide in them. Additionally, it’s unsuitable for kids younger than 14 years old. Additionally, without the guidance of a dentist, you shouldn’t use peroxide for more than two weeks daily.
The FDA advises against using whitening gels with peroxide concentrations above 18%. Two of the kits we suggest—Impressive Smile and ProWhiteSmile—use peroxide, but most individuals should be safe using them.
Again, before beginning a course of treatment, you should always consult your dentist. For instance, whitening kits won’t work for you if the cause of your discolored teeth is the normal loss of dental enamel that comes with aging.
- What are bleaching teeth whitening kits?
Although bleaching kits appear to be extremely difficult to use, these kits are effectively used and come with a thorough instruction booklet to walk you through the process. The bleaching process involves dipping the molds into hot water before placing them on your teeth (a bit like a mouth guard). After that, you fill the tray with the whitening gel and place it against your teeth. They deliver fast outcomes.
Conclusion: Which Teeth Whitening Kit Should You Choose?
Although, many people experience panic at the very idea of teeth whitening because they imagine unreliable, inexpensive procedures that only serve to make their teeth more sensitive. The other side is that only people with reasonable incomes can afford extremely pricey medical procedures.
You may greatly reduce the yellow teeth color and stains with the help of any type of teeth whitening product. We recommend Dr. Jen’s Super Paste toothbrush if you are looking for long-lasting effects with no side effects. You may replace this toothbrush with your normal regular one and use it daily. The natural ingredients present in it will gradually reduce the yellowish stains on your teeth while also taking care of your dental hygiene.
Although, if you are looking for quick results, we recommend using the Impressive Smile teeth whitening kit or ProWhiteSmile teeth whitening system. Teeth whitening procedures are safe to use.
Also, if you suffer from sensitive teeth issues, we have covered you in that case. All our mentioned products are highly recommended for people with tooth sensitivity. Also, if you are aging, you should know that as the years go by, teeth naturally turn increasingly yellow. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that teeth whitening kits are readily available.
You can rely on our buying guide if you want a kit that will give you a naturally white smile at the proper price without too many negative side effects.