We at islandnow.net, believe in providing useful and in-depth information regarding health, lifestyle and well-being. From time to time we advocate certain brands and products on our website to help you in making better choices and look into what is the best for you.
The brands and the products we recommend have an impact on viewpoints and decisions which let people through various accords naturally.
We take this task extremely seriously and probe the brands and products on the following points:
- Notoriety of the brand
- Claims of medical integrity
- Respectable business practices
- Brand identity in the industry
- Brand ethics and morality
We take the liberty to closely probe and examine these enterprises and commodities so you only view what we stand up for and support.
Why Probing Brands Is Important To Us
We feel responsible for the community we have garnered over the years, providing them with information and knowledge on what the world has to offer and this sense of responsibility has driven us to not only keep going but also scrutinize and thoroughly go through the names that we support in the industry.
Our extensive team has helped us in this journey and we take pride in probing brands, products and companies we have advocated for in the years we have been standing.
It is important to us that our community trusts, supports and benefits from us and all our encouraged brands.
Our Probing Process
Every product, brand or enterprise we review goes through the same process of probing through which we analyze them. Here are things we look for and put deep thought at:
- Are the claims that are emphasized being backed by evidence and findings?
- Are they following proper protocols of marketing and industry practices?
- Do they carry any certifications and scientific backing?
- Do they approach the consumer and masses with unethical or harming viewpoints and perspectives to promote negative stigma, stereotypes or patterns? Or do they promote healthy perspectives and mindset to the masses?
- Have they been involved in legal lawsuits or warning letters by organizations such as FDA or FTC? If so, have they resolved their legal complaints?
- Do they carry or have records of any class action lawsuits regarding fair employment practices or marketing practices? Have they addressed such lawsuits properly?
- Are there any ingredient lists that come with the product? If yes, do they follow appropriate and prevailing labeling guidelines?
- Are there any possible drug interactions, allergic reactions, or other negative effects that could result from the product’s components or composition? Is the product labeled with potential allergens and warnings?
- Are the brands and products being ethically sourced and produced?
- Do the brands and companies follow government guidelines and regulations?
We assess new brands and products and reassess our current partnered companies and products based on these points to ensure they meet industry as well as our standards and continue to do so for the foreseen future.
If a brand or a product fails the process of probing, we remove them from our content. And if we do share certain brands and products that have bypassed our process of probing, we are transparent about it and encourage our readers to research more so they can make cognizant and enlightened decisions for themselves.
If there is anything you are thinking of that we haven’t answered, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer all your questions and clear your doubts!